Citrix Online Anti-Spam Policy
Citrix Online prohibits the use of our products and services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution and delivery of spam. Any customer found to be using Citrix Online's products for sending unsolicited commercial email (spam) will be found in violation of this policy and our Terms of Service. Consequences for violation of this policy include immediate account termination as well as liability for civil, criminal or administrative penalties and damages.
What Is Spam?
Spam is unsolicited email also known as UCE (Unsolicited Commercial Email). In compliance with the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act of 2004, Citrix Online prohibits the following:
- Emails sent with invalid or forged headers
- Use of Citrix Online's or another third party's domain name or equipment to transmit email without the express consent from that third party
- Inclusion of URLs hosted by Citrix Online within UCE
- Subject lines containing false or misleading information
- The use of harvested mailing lists or any list where the recipient has not given their prior consent
- Any other means of deceptive addressing and misrepresentation
- Interfering with any other party's use and enjoyment of the services and products offered by Citrix Online
The federal anti-spam law went into effect on January 1, 2004. The law provides specific requirements for sending commercial email and empowers the federal government to enforce the law. The CAN-SPAM Act defines commercial messages as those for which the primary purpose is to advertise or promote a commercial product or service. Penalties can include fines and/or jail time. For more on the CAN-SPAM Act, please visit this link: http://www.ftc.gov/spam.
How to Notify Us
If youve received unsolicited email from one of our users, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every complaint is investigated and you will receive a response detailing the action we're taking to deal with the issue.
If Citrix Online finds unauthorized or improper use, it may, without notice, take such action in its sole discretion, including blocking messages from a particular Internet domain, mail server or IP address as well as terminating any account found in violation of this policy.